Kindly note, on 15th Oct 2019 Association 03 years’ tenure will be over and as per the Rules and MOA we need to call a meeting to appoint Returning Officers: – 1 Chief Election Officer and Election Officers. Therefore, General Meeting is called for to appoint Returning Officer on 29th Sept 2019 at 6.00 P.M. at Central Park and on other Topics.
Following clause will be applicable for Nomination and Casting Vote: –
- Only paid and active members can take part in Nomination (paid members means who had clear the due upto July 2019).
- Tenant or Relatives Members don’t have voting rights but if authorized in writing ONLY by the respective Flat Owners members the temporary members (tenants) can cast their vote.
- All non-residing Permanent members also can come in person & cast their vote.
- Also those Flat Owner can Cast Vote who was not paying monthly subscription earlier but now paying their dues regularly from last one year, but they can’t fillup the Nomination Form.
- From One Flat Only One Person can Cast the Vote.
- Only Flat Owners can Cast the Vote.
- Nomination Form to be filled and submitted before 9th Oct 2019 upto 6.00 P.M.
- Nomination withdrawal Form Last Date : 10th Oct 2019 upto 6.00 P.M.
- Election Date : 13th Oct 2019 from 10.00 A.M. to 2.00 P.M.
- Result Announcement : 13th Oct 2019 at 6.00 P.M.
- Existing Association Resignation : upto 14th Oct 2019.
- New Office Bearer Charge : 16th Oct 2019.
- Ballot Paper consisting names of all contestants has to be published/printed with an option of selection. Serial Number has to be given for each ballot paper. Ballot Box also should be ready 2 days prior to election.
- The voting is secret by nature.
- All Flat Owners members can cast their vote duly displaying the ID Proof and Residence proof issued by Government Authority (Adhaar /Voter/Driving).
- All Selected contestant should be given the certificate of election by the CEO.
Once Chief Election Officer is appointed, his/her decision will be consider as Final.
This is in the reference to your grievances dated: 28th Jan 2017 where you had highlighted your complaint about sewer is blocked, chocked and overflowing and contamination of water.
We wish to inform you that, on 28th Jan 2017 itself we have forwarded your complaint to DJB and on 30th Jan 2017 DJB had used suction machine to relief the resident.
Further, we had called MCD for Drainage which is blocked, chocked and overflowing. While cleaning the drainage, MCD had pointed out on the Water pipeline of your flats which are inside the drainage and resulting water contamination and obstacle in cleaning the drainage.
Therefore, MCD refused to clean the drainage and advised to remove the entire water pipeline to remove the obstacle and water contamination problem. They will work and clean the drainage only once pipeline are removed from the drainage.
Further, DJB too had advise to remove the pipeline from drainage and advised to replace all the GI pipeline to get relief which is individual pipeline and DJB is not responsible for it. They further going to issue notice to the entire LIG flat owner for replacing and removing their pipeline from drainage, sewer which resulting contamination of water and affecting other people too.
Therefore, you all are requested to kindly change/replace your pipeline immediately for our family good health.